Andrea
This is Andrea. I am lucky that I get to call this amazing woman my best friend. She is doing wonderfully creative things to contribute to our community and I think people should know about it. If you see her around town she is probably on a really tall/questionable ladder, or some sort of scaffolding holding a paint brush. She is a talented painter and has been painting murals for month's straight. She spent the Summer painting on the Brown Vs. Board of Education mural. HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE CLOUDS? She was responsible for painting the sky/clouds. Her work on that mural is beyond impressive. Currently, she can be found in a warehouse downtown painting on huge canvases that will be hung in the new Iron Rain Brewery that is slated to open soon in downtown Topeka. When she's not painting she is probably encouraging others to be the best version of themselves and doing whatever she can to help make that happen. She is truly the best.














Comments
Post a Comment