Namaskaram
Greetings! I'm writing this post after completing a wonderful and energizing Surya Namaskar, or Sun Salutation. I'll tell you one thing, I honestly don't know where I'd be right now without yoga practice. Yoga has brought so much health and happpiness into my life... body, mind, and spirit.
I practiced yoga, on and off for a few years. But nothing compared to what I do now. Committing to my yoga practice was the answer to a lot of the struggle I had been experiencing in my life. I wasn't taking very good care of my self, I was experiencing a lot of stress and just couldn't maintain some sort of balance. I battled physical setbacks for a long time, I also struggled with depression and anxiety. Enter, yoga. ***sound of angels/heaven/gospel choir/etc*** Enter, committing to my practice. Enter, the betterment of self. Most importantly, enter Ashley Cain.
Ashely is a wonderful woman that I am truly honored to call my friend. She is a Topeka native and is doing great things by sharing her healing energy with this community. She moved to Greeley Colorado a few years ago and just recently moved back to Topeka. Ashley is registered with Yoga Alliance as a 500hr RYT in Hatha Yoga. Ashley's 200hr certification came from Sacred Space Yoga in Greely, Co in 2017 and her 300hr certification from AyurYoga Eco-Ashram in Karnataka, India in 2018. Impressive right? Ashley's yoga journey began the same way my yoga journey began. She began her yoga journey in 2012 after experiencing inflammation in her knee and was told there was really no solution in regards to feeling better. She was also experiencing and struggling with depression.
Ashley began practicing yoga and Ayurveda (a holistic science of health, focusing on maintaining a physically and emotionally balanced state) to heal and found that it healed more than her knee... It began healing her mind, body and soul! She felt the urge to dive into teacher training in 2016 and from there a door opened to so much more than a physical form of healing. Her purpose on this journey is to spread the benefits of yoga and energy healing to people who are looking for a solution to chronic pain/illness, depression, those searching for stillness, balance, happiness and ultimately bliss. Teaching the benefits of this beautiful practice is her passion and it's obvious. Her energy is so calming, its infectious. I very much enjoy attending her classes, it's like church to me. I leave feeling very calm, grounded, balanced, strong, and sweaty. I get really sweaty (she gives you a great workout!).
Ashley opened her studio almost two months ago in North Topeka. It's called Eywa Yoga Studio. And I'm not kidding, if I could live in this studio I would. It's such a healing and wonderful place for me. The other day I showed up a little bit early and Ashley and I played around a little bit and took some pictures before class started. We had a really great conversation to boot (and I llllooooove good conversation). I am truly grateful and blessed to have Ashley in my life. The Universe was telling me something when Ashley moved back to Topeka and I defiantly listened. I am very grateful to have her here with me on my yoga journey. Yoga has become a passion of mine, a daily practice. If you find yourself longing for balance and the betterment of self, I highly recommend this path. It's a good one.
Namaste Ashley.
Check out her studio, you won't be disappointed. Your first week of yoga practice is free at Eywa so you can get the full experience before you sign up for one of many packages that she offers.
www.eywayogastudio.com
I practiced yoga, on and off for a few years. But nothing compared to what I do now. Committing to my yoga practice was the answer to a lot of the struggle I had been experiencing in my life. I wasn't taking very good care of my self, I was experiencing a lot of stress and just couldn't maintain some sort of balance. I battled physical setbacks for a long time, I also struggled with depression and anxiety. Enter, yoga. ***sound of angels/heaven/gospel choir/etc*** Enter, committing to my practice. Enter, the betterment of self. Most importantly, enter Ashley Cain.
Ashely is a wonderful woman that I am truly honored to call my friend. She is a Topeka native and is doing great things by sharing her healing energy with this community. She moved to Greeley Colorado a few years ago and just recently moved back to Topeka. Ashley is registered with Yoga Alliance as a 500hr RYT in Hatha Yoga. Ashley's 200hr certification came from Sacred Space Yoga in Greely, Co in 2017 and her 300hr certification from AyurYoga Eco-Ashram in Karnataka, India in 2018. Impressive right? Ashley's yoga journey began the same way my yoga journey began. She began her yoga journey in 2012 after experiencing inflammation in her knee and was told there was really no solution in regards to feeling better. She was also experiencing and struggling with depression.
Ashley began practicing yoga and Ayurveda (a holistic science of health, focusing on maintaining a physically and emotionally balanced state) to heal and found that it healed more than her knee... It began healing her mind, body and soul! She felt the urge to dive into teacher training in 2016 and from there a door opened to so much more than a physical form of healing. Her purpose on this journey is to spread the benefits of yoga and energy healing to people who are looking for a solution to chronic pain/illness, depression, those searching for stillness, balance, happiness and ultimately bliss. Teaching the benefits of this beautiful practice is her passion and it's obvious. Her energy is so calming, its infectious. I very much enjoy attending her classes, it's like church to me. I leave feeling very calm, grounded, balanced, strong, and sweaty. I get really sweaty (she gives you a great workout!).
Ashley opened her studio almost two months ago in North Topeka. It's called Eywa Yoga Studio. And I'm not kidding, if I could live in this studio I would. It's such a healing and wonderful place for me. The other day I showed up a little bit early and Ashley and I played around a little bit and took some pictures before class started. We had a really great conversation to boot (and I llllooooove good conversation). I am truly grateful and blessed to have Ashley in my life. The Universe was telling me something when Ashley moved back to Topeka and I defiantly listened. I am very grateful to have her here with me on my yoga journey. Yoga has become a passion of mine, a daily practice. If you find yourself longing for balance and the betterment of self, I highly recommend this path. It's a good one.
Namaste Ashley.
Check out her studio, you won't be disappointed. Your first week of yoga practice is free at Eywa so you can get the full experience before you sign up for one of many packages that she offers.
www.eywayogastudio.com










Comments
Post a Comment